Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just a peek..

Here is the official sneak peek into Ezra's 'big boy room'.

The theme is cowboy.
The deals are good.
& the room is undergoing a transformation.


Cute little sign Ali and Peggy discovered for me from Hobby Lobby. $14.99 - on sale for $7.99.



Now THIS is too cute, right?! Ali and Zach MADE this for Ezra for his birthday. SO creative! All items were purchased at Hobby Lobby. I plan to to hang it above his bed.

Great lamp from Target. $30.00 - on sale for $14.99.

We've got paint up, furniture in .. we're almost done.. but I don't want to post the final pictures until I've purchased a few more necessary decorative items. But so far.. we. love. it. Ezra too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't WAIT to see this new big boy room...loving all of the decor so far. :)