And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19.
If you don't know of Creflo Dollar you should. He's a great preacher.. always with an uplifting and challenging word. I was desperate to hear something from him so I watched his message called 'Overcoming the Fear of Recession' on his web SITE.
The verse above spoke to me--
He said the Greek definition for the word 'need' is 'request or demand'. God will give us all that we need, as long as we present him with the 'demand slip' as Creflo called it. We have to do our part in the matter.. present our order to God and expect that it will be filled. He also said a ton of other great things that I really needed to hear.
I'm making my request and I know God is waiting to meet it!!
Philippians 4:19.
If you don't know of Creflo Dollar you should. He's a great preacher.. always with an uplifting and challenging word. I was desperate to hear something from him so I watched his message called 'Overcoming the Fear of Recession' on his web SITE.
The verse above spoke to me--
He said the Greek definition for the word 'need' is 'request or demand'. God will give us all that we need, as long as we present him with the 'demand slip' as Creflo called it. We have to do our part in the matter.. present our order to God and expect that it will be filled. He also said a ton of other great things that I really needed to hear.
I'm making my request and I know God is waiting to meet it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment