Monday, June 8, 2009

this time around...

I'm a bargain shopper---

OK, I did some bargain shopping with Ezra too.. but I hadn't even discovered CraigsList then! The other day I went to a garage sale and found a NoJo baby sling in great condition- total paid $2.00. I figure if we're not a fan then I'll resell it. Ezra lived in the 'baby bjorn' but I figured I could give this a try too. Other items I'm on the search for..

-High Chair (Ezra still uses the booster we've always had for him.)
-Swing (We ended up returning ours to the manufacturer because it was nooo good.)
-Bouncy Seat (I'd like a different one than I had with E.)
-Most likely a new room set for Ezra- Bed, dresser ect. The baby will use Ezra's old furniture.. still thinking this one through.


I would LOVE to wait until the birth to find out the gender of the baby.. but how in the WORLD would I decorate the nursery? Of coarse if it's a girl.. I want to deck it out in all things girley!!?

And the question I know you're all wondering.. ;) WHY HAS MY BLOG BEEN SO NEGLECTED? My Dad came in for a visit for the past week.. plus I've been using my laptop.. and I do all my pictures on our PC.. I just hate posting blog after blog without pictures.. so one of these days I'll get my act together and get some pictures on here.

No comments: