
Thebump.com says--
Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.
I say--
I'm feeling pretty good! I'm still tired and by the end of the day my legs are super tired and achy but I guess that's to be expected during pregnancy. July 10th is the big day when we find out what we're having!! It's so exciting.. and SO soon! I think I may have felt fluttering but no sure movement yet. I'm so excited to be able to feel all the rolling and kicking that is soon to come! This pregnancy is really flying by for me.
2 comments:
Don't you love the fruit and veggie comparisons??? Can't wait to hear what you're having... :)
YES-- haha. So funny.. and I felt weird thinking that an avocado actually sounded delicious!!
Post a Comment