Monday, June 22, 2009

LIFE.

Wow.. I guess we've been pretty busy, and I've been a huge slacker with my blog. So.. what have we been up to?

A BBQ
We had an awesome bbq last weekend. Here is Ezra and his little friend Maya. They had a GREAT time playing with the water playground and water table. Gifts from Ali & Zach and Peggy. Then my little boy chased fireflies way past his bedtime. I LOVE Tennessee!!!


OH.. and our big summer project was FENCING IN OUR BACKYARD! I have better pics.. but you can see it in this picture. It is wonderful and makes playing in the yard so much fun! THANKS to everyone who helped build the fence. It looks wonderful!

Our Happy Father's Day!!
My Aunt and Uncle treated allll of us to The Rainforest Cafe as Ezra's birthday present. It was an amazing hit! Ezra LOVED it. He loved the elephants, monkeys, thunder and lightening storms. It was just such a great day. A BIG thank you Aunt Jeanne and Uncle George.. and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout out to Aunt Jeanne.



Then we came home and the boys had the best play and cuddle time. Tony is such a GREAT Dad!


Here is Ezra sporting his 'pillow case sleeping bag.' Haha.


SO as you can see.. we are alive and well!!

No comments: