Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Bossy britches
OK-- Ezra has just become a little BOSS. I'm thinking he's going to be bossing his little sibling like crazy if I don't tame him. I guess he takes after me. My Mom always said I bossed Jenna (my little sister) like I was her 2nd Mother. Well it's just so STINKIN' cute at this age. Yesterday when I took a bite off of my ALMOST 2 year old's plate he said "No, eat YOURS." Then when we were doing night time prayers I sat in a different spot than usual. He points and he says "No Mommy, sit over there!" He's also a big fan of waving his little finger at you and saying "No No No" if you're doing something he's not OK with. It's just so funny to see your little baby's personality and temperament develop. And don't you worry.. he will most definitely not be the boss of this house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment