Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Truthfully Tuesday

I am quite disgusted with the blogosphere these days. Personally I find that I compare myself to the women who's blogs I read. I love sharing some of my life highlights on here, but I'm ready to get a little more REAL. I am not perfect nor do I have it together all the time. My plan is to give you a post every Tuesday that is truthfully honest and transparent.
So here ya go!

Truthfully Tuesday-
I have found myself feeling as if I'm not enough. I'm not crafty enough, I can't cook well enough, my house isn't clean enough, I'm not creative and fun enough for my kids, I'm not patient enough, I'm not smart enough.. The list goes on and on. Lies. These are all lies. I AM smart enough to know that. The enemy has really been doing his best. (John 10:10) I'm doing the bible study "Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed (a Study of David)" this sentence really jumped out at me from the study guide..."Your task is to rely on the power of God who indwells you so you can be empowered to do what you cannot do on your own."

Amen!! With God all things are possible. This is a time of growth, and self development for me. Proverbs 18:21 says
'The tongue has the power of life and death.' So how about this..

I am ENOUGH!!

I would LOVE to hear your reality if you'd like to join me in my efforts- go for it!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

you ARE enough!! Thanks for some real, uplifting words today!

Nicole M. said...

Thanks so much Stefanie! I'm blessed if you could take anything away from it! God has been up to good things around here!