Friday, October 15, 2010

Time to bust out
The Birthday Sock!

Tony's birthday is on Monday!!
Naturally we plan to make it an all weekend long celebration!
I just dug out our 'Birthday Sock' it's a cute little nylon sock that I picked up at a boutique downtown. (We've got the blue one to the very left in the picture).
Such a cute idea, don't you think?

In other news, my little boy is TEN MONTHS old today!
Here's what he's been up to..


weighs- 19.9 lbs
9-22- he started full on crawling
pulling up to stand
love love loves his mama
falls asleep so well
loves his taggie
kneels, sits, stands
wrestles with daddy and ezra
crab crawls on hands n feet (cute!)

we love him SO much and can NOT BELIEVE he is almost one year. I'm also getting super excited to plan his party. Should I reveal the theme? Ok Ok.. I WILL. Since I'm SO excited about it!! The theme is ... (insert drum roll here) DR. SEUSS!

I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks Dr. Seuss!


No comments: