Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I adore this face!
And this sleepy one.


We had a wonderful weekend celebrating Tony! We had a picnic party with family Sunday afternoon, and yesterday I surprised him at work and we went to PF Chang's for dinner. Just the TWO OF US! It was awesome to get out and enjoy each other. Thanks Dad (for dinner) and Mom (for babysitting)!!

It's Truthfully Tuesday (already)!
You want the truth? Well here it is..my house is often a WRECK. Like too embarrassed to have people over kind of mess. Maybe it will improve as the kids get older. One can only hope.

I am blessed.
I hope you all have a wonderful week! I get to hop on a plane with my baby and my Mom later this week! We're going to one of my best friends weddings in Arizona. I can't wait to see friends and family and enjoy the weather and change of scenery!!

1 comment:

J Yo said...

Mine, too. Sometimes I look around and am overwhelmed with how crazy my house is and it kind of grosses me out. But cleaning with little kids is pointless. They make messes faster than you can clean them!! :)