Dreadful dinner...
Truthfully.. dinner was a quesadilla. Well.. for Tony. Ezra was lucky enough to get some apple slices and mixed veggies with his. Lol. I had picked at random things and wasn't hungry for dinner, but at 9:00 I decided it was time to eat. To the freezer I headed for some frozen ice-cream cupcakes. Super delish. I have a sweet tooth and could eat a huge bowl full of this if left alone. Truthfully.. I have a bowl of ice cream every night. I'm trying to cut it down to three a week. Truthfully.. I'm not too motivated. I decided to make the healthy choice and just have a couple bites and then eat some frozen waffles for dinner, but truthfully.. I saved them since there were only two left. I thought my hubby may eat them in the morning. So... I sat down with a few ice-cream cupcakes. Then at 10:30 Tony and I both were starving.. so he made us Top Raman.
Ineedtogroceryshop!
No comments:
Post a Comment