Friday, March 11, 2011

Over the coarse of about a year Ezra has been complaining of knee pain on and off. At first his pediatrician and I thought it could be an attention seeker.. or growing pains. Sometimes it bothers him during the day, and other times he wakes up during the night screaming bloody murder. Very scary. Anyway today we had his white blood cell count checked for the 2nd time. I trust God.. and really don't worry that something serious would be wrong with him. BUT- it is very hard to wait to hear that all is OK, luckily it only takes about 5 minutes.  Anyway, just to be sure there was nothing to worry about we were sent down the street to have x rays done.


 Although he wasn't thrilled to lay on the hard table.. he did SO good, and held very still.. thank goodness. These results were perfect also. Thank you Jesus!  He's just experience growing pains- poor little guy! For all the trouble he was put through we were sure to spoil him with lollipops, chips, and special super hero popsicles.

1 comment:

cacfus said...

Poor boy! I had the worst growing pains too! I would call them sick legs and they would keep me up all night. He was so brave!