Monday, March 21, 2011

At the request of my dear 'ol Dad..

 I am updating my blog. He was tired of seeing the 'disturbing' picture of Ezra. So Dad.. here ya go! Wonderin' what I've been up to? Well it has been nothing but SUNNY and WARM here in Tennessee and we're loving every second of it.


Friday-
Dinner date at Bucca Di Beppo's and a trip to the mall with my hubby. (I was able to use a $10 off coupon at dinner!)


Saturday-
-Garage sale at my mom's- it was a success. So nice to get unused things OUT of my house.. and make a little money!
-We set up our Trampoline we bought for the boys months ago for $30 at a garage sale! Jumped our little hearts out and enjoyed the nice weather!
-We had Asian take out for dinner and I was able to use a $5 off coupon!


Sunday-
- Church was amazing. Quick trip for me (child free!) to run an errand.. and I ended up with a cute top for $2 for myself! 
-After naps we took a trip to the park and played in the creek. Being a mom to boys is messy. That's all I need to say about that. 
-I am ashamed to say we brought McDonald's home for dinner. 
-We jumped on the trampoline until the stars were shinning. So much fun.. It's like being a child all over again.. and I love to see it all through Ezra's eyes.  


It was a very good weekend.. We never ever eat out so it was a big treat for me to not cook for 3 whole nights, although I was feeling very guilty come Sunday night about the kids eating habits during the past few days! This week we've just got a lot of plans to be outside! It's been amazingly nice and you just never know when that might change- appreciating it while it lasts.. it will be 103 degrees before I know it! Happy Spring time to you all!! 

1 comment:

Famof5 said...

Love this time of year too! Love errands with out kids, love an awesome score on a new shirt, and I love you!!!