Friday, August 29, 2008

Inside my head-

Last night I had a dream that while Ezra was napping, Tony & I went down the street to hang with some friends. (You know how dreams are!) So I end up staying there way to long.. and when it's time to leave.. I can't find the keys.. I'm supposed to drive a motorcycle to get home.. etc. So finally I was like "I'm just walking." I go up the street and my house isn't there. Instead there are just TONS of condos everywhere. So I get Tony and I'm like "Oh my gosh.. help me find Ezra!" We go up and down every street, and I'm just freaking out.. like "I know he's up from his nap right now.. he's probably scared.." blah blah. So we end up going to this big rec center and I see my sister. So I ask her "Where is Ezra!?" And she says "Better than Ezra?" Like she had no clue what I was talking about. At this point I had lost Tony and I'm calling out for him. Then I turn the corner and see him and George.. and Tony says "I just saw your diamond." (As in diamond ring.) So, confused.. I look to my friend Grace and I asked her "What's going on? Am I married?" And she says "You will be in a few days!" So I realize in this dream we were single without a baby.
There was no Ezra.
LET ME TELL YOU.. I'm REALLLLY GLAD THERE IS AN EZRA IN REAL LIFE! SOMETHING WAS MISSING!!

No comments: