Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blood

"There's blood on that toy. Did it come from Ezra?" I think. "Yea, he's got some smeared on his cheek too. Oh my gosh, where is it coming from? Well .. the toy must have been in his mouth. Oh my gosh.. I hope he isn't spitting up blood. Maybe a tooth is coming in? .." (I shove a burp cloth in his mouth to see where the blood is coming from.) Little bits of blood all over. "Great. I know.. I'll lay him down and he'll let me get a better look." -Nicole puts baby down on his back. Baby screams, but in a way that still doesn't give her a good look at the teeth. No conclusion. . "Hmm.. maybe if I give him the Tylenol dropper he'll open up good." No luck with that either. He keeps getting himself into trouble and with two other kids here, I finally put Ezra in the excersaucer. As he was watching a show he hung his tongue out of his mouth. That's where my mystery ends.. his tongue was bleeding. As he was playing he must have bit it. Not exciting, I know. But thank GOD! Wow... when you love someone so small ... blood is really not your friend!

You've got to see this little kid talking about blood. CLICK ME.

No comments: