Sunday, September 14, 2008
Burning eyes and a wet BlaBla
My eyes are burning and I'm thinking OH DEAR LORD.. please oh PLEASE let Ezra sleep the night tonight. The last three nights he's been waking up around 1 or 2.. and not going down for about 2 hours. What's wrong with him? .. Teething maybe.. but once I'm in there.. he's fine. & once I lay him back down.. he's SCREAMING bloody murder. Thank God we don't live in apartments or condos because we'd have some UNHAPPY neighbors. I've given him Tylenol.. but I don't know if he's teething.. or just trying to have mid-night hang time with Mommy. So advice I got today.. give him benadryl .. it'll make him.. sleeeepy. I'm not one to pump my kid with meds.. but after three nights of terrible sleep.. it sounds good to me. Well then the dog pees .. grr .. and I'm on like NO sleep.. so I'm cranky and every little thing is nearly putting me over the edge. But not only did he pee.. but it got on BlaBla, Ezra's night time bud.. so we laid a crying baby down in his crib with no BlaBla. He's air drying .. and let me tell you. I'll be half tempted to put the wet little stuffy in his crib if this child wakes up during the night. I just got done crying my eyes out.. so now I'm going to have ice cream and pretend I'm in a far away land. I DO love my son though. Bye for now. PS- Please don't judge my grammar.. I'm TIRED.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so weird! Case just did the SAME exact thing. It was bad. He would fall asleep in my arms, then as soon as we would try to lay him down he would scream again. Crazy boys! Hope it passes quickly!
Post a Comment