(Yaaawwwn) Hello and good morning to everyone. Just here to let you know that sleep is really so over rated, I've just decided to start sleeping 4 hrs a night. Well, Ezra decided for me actually. So the story goes something like this ... remember... I'm a little fuzzy this morning.
11:00- After getting Ezra off to bed, cleaning the house, and spending hubby time, I went to bed.
1:20- Jump out of bed because Ezra is screaming. Console him, change his diaper and lay him down. Ahh, back to bed!
1:30- Still crying.. give Ezra a bottle. Drinks 8oz. Good, now he's got a full tummy.
2:15- Wake up to Ezra crying.. slide out of bed. Give Ezra Tylenol because he must be teething. Rock my little baby.
3:00- Bring my baby to bed with us. He yells "DADA" as happily as he can when we enter the room. He wanted to be silly and play. Not cool. Back to his crib.
3:30- Daddy goes into Ezra's room, decides he's hungry. We give Erza some bread and milk. Ezra goes to bed.
4:00- Mom goes to bed.
6:45- Mom wakes up to get ready, because the little boy I'm watching will get here at 7:30.
Yaaawwwwwwwwn.
Sometimes all you need is a little food.
No comments:
Post a Comment