I love where I’m at in life. I love that I’m experiencing the joy of raising a son, and at a young age too. I really look forward to the excitement of finding out I’m pregnant again.. someday. I’m married to the best husband I could ever imagine. I love that we don’t have everything we want . . . but we dream. A lot. We know someday we’ll have more than we have now, but we also know that life isn't about what we have. Life is too busy. The other day I was praying for God to bring peace and rest to our family. We need to find that daily quiet time with God and with each other. When you are so peaceful, and so rested.. life seems SO GOOD. Ha.. speaking of peace and rest..(side note) I can’t tell you how many nights in the last week a cricket woke me from mid sleep .. chirping at the top of his lungs. Is that what you call it.. chirping..? Each time I've had to get up and go sleep in the living room. It’s ridiculous. . he’s hiding underneath the baseboard. I hope he dies soon.. poor lil guy. OR if he comes out.. I’ll gladly take him outside. Life is good.. we've come so far!!
PS- Just found a cricket belly up on my bedroom floor. Pray that was my midnight friend!!
PS- Just found a cricket belly up on my bedroom floor. Pray that was my midnight friend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment