Tuesday, January 17, 2012

SNOW!

We've had lots of snow the past few days. Tonight they are calling for about 4-6" in our area.
I've got to tell you.. my in-laws have a little fountain in their yard which holds about 2 1/2 feet of water in the pond area. Yesterday I was outside with the boys, alone.. Ezra was just behind me as I was walking over to check out what Kingsley was up to. Out of nowhere he lets out two horrible "HELPS!!!!"....  HE FELL IN THE POND. I ran over and grabed his hand to pull him out. He was SO scared and FREEZING. We ran him inside and threw him into a warm bath. I felt TERRIBLE.

Thankfully today was a much better experience. The snow was perfect for making snowballs. I'm not one for playing in the snow but I had a great time having a snowball fight with my guys.






 Ez and Daddy hard at work.
Kingsley was NOT impressed with the wind.
 Ezra with Snowman STRANGE Face!
My feelings won't be hurt if you think this is the ugliest looking snowman you've ever seen.
************************************
If you see this thing from the side it's nose and chin are sticking out with a sunken in mouth. I'm kind of concerned about Tony's mental stability. Haha. Well.... what do I expect a Computer Animator to create? Here are his sculpting skills hard at work. 
Have fun and stay warm!! XO

No comments: