Monday, February 27, 2012

Seattle


Tony and I managed to sneak away last Wednesday to celebrate my birthday/have a baby moon. It was wonderful!! 


Since having Ezra, we've never been away over night together. I can't even believe it. I told him we needed to make that kind of thing happen more often, because it was SO nice. We we're just a few blocks up from Pike's Place Market and did a lot of walking. We had a nice dinner, did a little window shopping, and made a pit stop into See's Candy before heading back to the hotel room for the night. From our room we had a beautiful view of the space needle. 
We slept in, ate breakfast in bed, had Starbucks and SUNSHINE two days in a row. All of the walking brought on a day of braxton hicks, but it was worth every second of discomfort. 
It was spectacular! 

No comments: