Thursday, January 12, 2012

::LIFE::

- I am 30 weeks pregnant with baby Eli (It's gone SO fast!)


-We've had the boys' 2 cousins (4 and 6yrs) living with us the past 2 weeks. The house has been filled with laughter, chaos, argues, and lots of playing, and work for the adults. (I think I'll stop at 3 kids!!)
-Tomorrow we're visiting the Children's Museum in Olympia for Ezra's class field trip, should be fun!!
-I'm getting itchy to purchase and finish all things baby...we need to finish the nursery 'nook', and buy a few more things.
-After a month of rough nights getting the kids to sleep (and trying everything) we've resorted to having Ezra fall asleep in a different room, in hopes that they'll stop getting out of bed. If you've got any advice on keeping a 2 year old in bed please feel free to give it to me! Kingsley has had a MUCH harder adjustment to his big boy bed than Ezra did.
-I'm feeling pretty good.. getting big though, it's getting harder to reach the ground, I'm more tired this time around, and I've been having some leg pain.. I'm trying not to complain, but to enjoy this (likely) last pregnancy.
-I know it's only January, but I'm looking forward to some warmth, and a chance to wear some shorts and sandals. Luckily thanks to where we live, I think I should have plenty of time to shed my baby weight before that happens. :)
-We're going to have dinner with great friends on Saturday and I'm excited!!

That's all for now.. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!



No comments: