Thursday, December 15, 2011

2 Years!

Happy 2nd Birthday to my sweet Kingsley! He is my adventurer ... fearless. He has had more mouth and head injuries than I can even explain. He is fearless and a bit clumsy.. dangerous combination! Here is what my boy is
up to these days. . .

In this picture I'm sure he just got done saying "NO, NO I FIX IT!!!"
Apparently someone informed him that today was his birthday and he better start acting 2, because he very intensely has started using the word NO.. even with attitude. "NOA!!" I see a LOT of time-outs in his future. But I'm a lucky Mama and after a rough 24 hours with the kiddos he slept in my arms AND let me slow dance with him for about 10 minutes. I love the sweet moments.


-Counts to 11
-Is starting to really talk in sentences
-Has been sleeping in a big boy bed for the past week due to him climbing out of his crib regularly. (Now the boys get themselves into all kinds of trouble when they're supposed to be in bed. He is getting better about staying in it though.)
-He can roughly sing the alphabet.
-He is SO independent. I hear "No, I do it." all day long.
-He can be a stinker to his brother and loves to take his toys.
-He is super silly
-Daring.. he runs with blankets covering his eyes... loves to climb, jump ect. just crazy.

SILLY FACE!
We had a party for him last week and tonight he got to celebrate his actual birthday with decked out ice cream cones!


Yum. But I think I'd much rather eat an entire plain waffle cone before enjoying this little piece of heaven. 

Mmm. Yes. That's more like IT!!!



He loved opening presents at his party!!  


Choo-Choo Cake I made him.
(Choo-Choo, Kingsley's 2!)
Gotta love the cheesy party rhyms!


 Kingsley quotes:
"I TOOTING!!!"
"Awight Tiger" (Alright Tiger) We don't really know where he got this, but it's SO cute!!
"Look, Mom" Then makes a face or does something he wants me to see. 
"Baby in my tummy."
"NO, NO Ezzie Davide!!!"
"Awww, MAN!"
"Out da bed."
"No, No.. I do it."
"My turn."

We love this silly little 2 year old and are so so blessed to have him in our lives.

No comments: