Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Mom and I saw the '2 friends' show with Michael W. Smith & Amy Grant last night at the Ryman.
 It was AMAZING! 
They did tons and tons of their old songs.. (if you grew up on that music it was a BIG deal!) I just can't explain how awesome it was! They have such a good chemistry and I couldn't get a smile off my face. Hahaha. I'm so glad I went with my Mom... Tony would have been rolling his eyes at me the entire time. Bravo to my husband on that birthday gift! (How will he top it next year??) Only kidding..

moving on..


A couple of days ago Ezra grabbed Tony's bible and insisted he read it to me. "I'm your Dad!" He said. "Let me get a bunch of cozy blankets and pillows." So after making us a bed on the ground he opened up the bible and began to "read" to me. After his 1st sentence, I knew it would be good.. so I grabbed a pen and paper and told him I was taking notes. 





Here's exactly what he said:
"The faithful God was good ..and he helped people a lot ..and he was always the same God. He's strong and can move people to heaven. He can do anything. Big and little. He can pick bibles up. He can do anything in your whole life. He created the whole world. Made animals, mountains, sun and moon. He said "Let there be sun" and the sun beheared (appeared). :) The faithful about Goliath. He was part of the Philistines. His army came. Goliath tried to fight David, David swat a stone in Goliath's forehead. He fell down. . . . . . And flying birds came. (???) This is a different part... #6, #5. About the King. He wasn't happy because Goliath the giant tried to fight everybody. David came to fight him and he won the battle.

I LOVE my boy and am so thankful he has the word planted in his heart at this young age. 
He makes me one proud Mama! Oh and he is a super silly kid!! 

No comments: