26 and time for NEW things!
I love having a February birthday .. and find it interesting that my 3 closest friends have February baby girls. Any hoo. We have had some warm days this week, the sun has been shinning, and I'm excited about the things to come!
Here are our plans:
Here are our plans:
-We are planting a vegetable garden
-We will vacation in Florida
-We have been purging the house of things
& will soon have a garage sale
-We will enjoy the warm weather whenever it is available
-We will expand our family
-We have canceled cable
-We have been purging the house of things
& will soon have a garage sale
-We will enjoy the warm weather whenever it is available
-We will expand our family
-We have canceled cable
-I am couponing
-Ezra will start pre-school
-Ezra will start pre-school
-Our future will be a little more clear
26 was easier for me than 25 was. I look forward to this new year and the exciting things to come! I had a wonderful birthday and was spoiled as always! I must say, my favorite part of the day was hearing Ezra say "I love you Boufday goul!!!"
26 was easier for me than 25 was. I look forward to this new year and the exciting things to come! I had a wonderful birthday and was spoiled as always! I must say, my favorite part of the day was hearing Ezra say "I love you Boufday goul!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment