It's an icy 20 degrees outside right now.
Everything is covered in snow.
Thankfully I did my grocery shopping yesterday.
We don't have hot chocolate & our coffee is horrible (must have bought the wrong blend).
We have warm snugly beds and that is wonderful.
I took these pictures yesterday.
They may or may not have been taken with my camera phone.
While driving. (oops) Who could pass up a photo opp like this?!
These remind me of a warmer time! Don't be fooled.. it was still very chilly out!
Look at the silhouette of the bare tree. I love that. Soon they will have plenty of leaves, and it will be 100 degrees outside. The world is so interesting to me sometimes.
I love God's creation. Last night driving home from my Mom's Ezra said "LOOK!!! The stars are following me!!" And he was blowing kisses to all of the stars and the moon and telling me how he loves them!" Melt me to pieces. I love that kid!



No comments:
Post a Comment