What have we been up to?
WELL.. a lot.. thanks for asking!
-Tony has a month off of school so we're enjoying FAMILY TIME! (much needed!)
-Ezra is potty training and doing SO SO SO well! I guess "they're" right when they say you'll know when they're ready. He's in big boy underwear 90% of the time! You KNOW I'm happy about this!!
-Summer is here!!!! We're taking trips to the park, going for walks, chasing fireflies, turning on the AC, and running around with only a shirt and underwear (... Ezra that is.)
-In other Ezra news he started T-BALL on Friday! Super cute.

He runs around my house like a crazy man..
but didn't see any urgency to get to the bases. :)
WELL.. a lot.. thanks for asking!
-Tony has a month off of school so we're enjoying FAMILY TIME! (much needed!)
-Ezra is potty training and doing SO SO SO well! I guess "they're" right when they say you'll know when they're ready. He's in big boy underwear 90% of the time! You KNOW I'm happy about this!!
-Summer is here!!!! We're taking trips to the park, going for walks, chasing fireflies, turning on the AC, and running around with only a shirt and underwear (... Ezra that is.)
-In other Ezra news he started T-BALL on Friday! Super cute.
He runs around my house like a crazy man..
but didn't see any urgency to get to the bases. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment