Happy 3rd Birthday to my Ezra!!!
one.two.three.
one.two.three.

How did the time FLY by? Ezra turned 3 on Saturday. It has been a crazy and incredible year filled with dinosaurs, running, make believe, kisses, GROWING, adventures, time outs, dragons, mud and many more boy-ish things!
*Ezra cuteness*
"hey guys" (even when talking to just one person.)
"dupa dupa dupa dupa dupa dupa dupa" (this means SUPER and is used in context. for example "I'm dupa dupa dupa DUPA hungry!"
He makes up songs. And has said many time he wants to be in 'the band.'
"cer adull" (cereal)
he's an encouarger!... "MOM, great dancin! Give me a high 5!!"
He is mostly potty trained!!! YAY!
Today he said his dragons were going in the cave to chill and talk. And shortly before that I was sprayed with a super soaker while cooking in the kitchen. Aparently he didn't know it was loaded.

I love this kid!!
We had a little McDonald's party with a few of his friends. He was very spoiled by everyone..friends and family. We had a great weekend celebrating our sweet Ezra.
Ezra I love you to the moon..and back again. (and again and again and again...)
love Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment