Eli is one!!
We had family over on the 24th to celebrate all he has accomplished his first year of life!
The theme: The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
Why? Because this kid can EAT. And by eat, I mean everything in site!
We took a picture every month during his 1st year and displayed them on this caterpillar.
I think cute. My MIL didn't get it and said it looked like I was hanging clothes to dry. Lol.
Grandma Mann and Ezra made these cute cookies!
I had fun with this cake and tried using gum paste for the first time!
The recipes for the cake and buttercream were finally keepers!
Eli's 3 tiered smash cake.
My BIRTHDAY BOY!
1st taste of cake.
Rockin' that mullet.
Couldn't pick my favorite picture. Look at those chubby arms!
It was so fun to celebrate my little guy. He is SO loved by all!
Some facts about this 1 yr old.
Says:
hi
bye-bye
nigh-nigh
no no
HOOOOTTTTTT
Ah dun
danta (santa)
more
eye
toe
e.i (eli)
eda (ezra)
mama
dada
ma-maw (grandma)
ba-paw (grandpa)
I did it
that's all I can think of for now....
Is 23 pounds
30 1/4 tall
points to several body parts
took his 1st steps on facetime with my mom on 2/26
starts putting two words together
has a "fused tooth"
his 1st animal sound was a sheep
walks well
rarely sleeps all night
typically very happy
eats tons
still has RED HAIR and brown eyes
is cuddly
likes to play & be tickled
gives tons of kisses and hugs
has such a big personality
nicknames: goat, Eli-o ( like old mcdonald had a farm...... )
He is SO WONDERFUL and we're so glad he is ours!!!
We had an awesome time celebrating him.. he was so happy and such a little ham during the party.
Happy Birthday Elijah Asher! We love to you to the moon and back!!
No comments:
Post a Comment