Tuesday, April 9, 2013

EASTER 2013
We had such a great weekend with beautiful weather!!! We spent Saturday with family, and colored eggs, the kids hunted for eggs, had a bbq and my nieces dedication. 
Sunday was the first time we went to church with out coats- in a long time! Now that is BIG news! 
We are trying to teach the kids the real meaning of Easter and Christmas. We're trying to put more emphases on God and less on the bunny and santa... if Tony had it his way we wouldn't even acknowledge them. We went to church in Olympia, enjoyed playing outside and ended our evening with.... wait for it.... KFC by the fire pit for Easter dinner!! I actually LOVED IT. So unusual and lots of fun. 

 The sun comes out in Washington and we have no idea how to react. Poor kids. 
I've come to realize that with three little guys, this is about as GOOD of a picture as I am going to get! 
 Kingsley boy- the one who melts me with his incredibly SOFT cheeks!!! 
And side note- he spells his name! I was so worried he'd have a tough time with a long name like his! 
Guess not!?

 The 4 1/2 year age gap these two have is perfect. There is no competition or jealousy. Just pure LOVE. Ezra is head over heels for this boy and Eli feels the same. Tonight Ezra was holding him. There was lots of snuggles and even a kiss for the big bro. 
 Opening his basket from Grandma.

This picture sums up Kingsley. Silly, silly, SILLY boy!!! 
Well apparently I'm making up for lost time. I've even got another post up my sleeves. 
Coming soon!!! ;)

No comments: