Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So there..

I've said it.
We're MOVING!

So what have I been up to? 
-Getting the house in tip top condition as we have potential renters coming by on Thursday! (fingers crossed.)
-Posting 1,452 items for sale on craigslist. 
-Running around like a crazy lady trying to pick up after 2 kids... it's just useless.
-Preparing for a major garage sale. 

It's work, I tell ya! It will be nice to have this bit of chaos behind us! 

I'm quiet the sentimental fool. I have a hard time getting rid of things.. especially childhood things. I came across this as I was attempting to purge. 
When I was born my Mom's best friend made this and gave it to her! It's got my weight, length and birthday! I actually wrapped it in newspaper and kept it in the 'keep' box. But since my husband as a strong 'you must LOVE it if we're bringing it' mentality.. I pulled it out. You should be so proud of me! I thought taking some pictures and tossing it will do. 

Now that's a step in the right direction! (pats self on back.)

No comments: