Sunday, May 1, 2011

A BIG change and a BIGGER GOD!

Is. 65:24- And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Mark 11:24-Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Ps. 37:4- Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

A few days ago Ezra prayed a prayer, 
In it he asked that God would help make Grandma and Grandpa's house (In Washington) closer to his. When I told this to Tony his response was:
"If he only knew..."
Months ago Tony and I began praying for direction for our future.. We sensed that we wouldn't be in Tennessee much longer.. but where exactly was God directing us? After months of seeking HIM and a complete heart transformation for me, we have direction. We will be moving back to Washington. There will still be hurdles we'll have to face, but we have peace. -Philippians 4:7-And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 
 The time frame is still a bit unsure.. but will most likely be in July. We will be staying with my in-laws for the time being and Tony will plan to look for an internship. Only God knows how long we will actually be there. When Tony graduates (a year from September) we may go where there is job opportunity..and that could even end up being Washington.. (Or Chicago) Right, sis? :)

I find God so amazing!!.. and I LOVE learning more about him through parenting. I love that Ezra's prayer went up to heaven, but God had already been in the processing of answering that prayer months ago!! He is so good!

3 comments:

A to Z said...

This is my most favorite post ever:)

Famof5 said...

What! your moving!!! SUN Nicole SUN, thats what Ezra was praying for, AZ! LOL Jk, I'm happy for you! What's your mom and Jenna going to do?? Is your dad still in Ventura? Call me :)

Stefanie said...

ahh!! Congratulations!!!! We are soo happy for you two! I love when you can hear God speaking to you!