less whining+more laughing+jumping on beds+venturing into public places=
the boys are feeling better!!!
That makes me a happy Mama. It is SO not an easy task to take care of 2 sick boys, so I'm glad the little fellas are back on their feet. Speaking of feet... Kingsley is QUICK. I guess he's trying to keep up with his brother! He'll be running before I know it.
Having a husband who is getting a degree in an accelerated program is not always easy. He'll be getting his bachelors with only 2.5 years of schooling. It requires him to be at the computer doing home work every night when the boys go to bed, and at nap time on the weekend. That leaves us with just about no time with each other. But he has finished his work for the week end.. and we get time together!! I plan to be cuddled up on the couch with a good movie later on tonight. Well have a great week end! OH .. and to leave you with this thought.. I think I may never be done breast feeding (I hope that won't be too awkward for Kingsley later in life). Kingsley,(who is screaming in his crib right now) does not want to be weaned...
2 comments:
Good job on organizing!
The only way I was able to wean is I just went cold turkey! I had Darrin and Christina and my mom give her bottles I didn't feed her -besides table food, and then about day 3 she let me give her the bottles, worked like a charm, but evey kid is different, Christina was a VERY difficult girl to wean!
Good luck! Call me soon, would LOVE to catch up!
Thanks G!! Well were actually doing pretty good with the weaning. I've been giving him his sippy as much as possible... And today I only nursed once!
Post a Comment