Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas was good to my kitchen..


well.. Christmas was actually good to me in every way.. but my kitchen got quite the sprucing up! My Aunt made this table runner.

seriously. How cute is that? I just LOVE the colors. And for my two little cowboys... place mats! 



You might notice the adorable birdies perched on the table. Salt n pepper shakers from my dear 'ol Mom! (Pier 1).



I think it's so funny every year my mom says "This year you won't get as many presents.. I'm realllly cutting back this time!" EVERY year. And each and every single year she gets us more presents than I can even imagine. Every one was so generous to us this year! Even my sister's fiance's parents!! What?? I didn't even see that one coming. His sweet mom & dad hooked me up with tons of cake baking essentials. (To support my newest hobby.)


Anyway, my cabinets were due for a DESPERATE organizing.. as you can clearly see.
bathroom before


bathroom after

 kitchen before


kitchen after
Ok, off to get  a few things done around the house. 
Looking at the snow outside and dreaming of spring. Live in the moment Nicole, live in the moment!!! 

1 comment:

Famof5 said...

I got the same bird s&p shakers as a wedding gift! love them!!