Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to 
Kingsley!
(Props to Tony for drawing this amazing (1) fish. 
Always nice to have an artistic husband!)


speaking of artistic husband, here is the front side
of the birthday invitation Tony designed!

Love it!

 Mommy & Daddy with the Birthday Boy!
 This is just about as messy (and excited) as he got with the cake.
He was saying & signing "all done". Guess he doesn't take after me 
with the whole sweet tooth thing!?
 Kitchen table
 Thing 1 & Thing 2 cupcakes
Kings LOVED LOVES these balloons (can't lie.. 
they're still hanging up because he's enjoying them so much.)
 Candy table (guests filled up bags to take home).
 Books & characters were displayed around the house.
 Kingsley's 
cake I made!

 Mommy and her Birthday Boy!
 The Birthday Boy!!
Green eggs & ham platter.

I had been imagining and planning for a long time. Everyone helped me out so it could be pulled off just the way I wanted.  I was so happy with the way everything turned out and I think a great time was had by all!! I love you Kingsley and I can't believe I will have a ONE year old on Wednesday. You're the sweetest most precious baby boy in all the world!!!! 

1 comment:

Famof5 said...

WOW-Wow-WOW!!!!! I can't get over how adorable-creative-awesome-amazing, that party looks!!! Your family is so beautiful Nicole! Kingsley is getting so big!