Just silenced the mixer for a few minutes so my mom in law could cuddle her sweet Grandbaby in the rocker. I guess I'll take a quick break from making DELICIOUS Chocolate chip Oatmeal Cookies. This is our 1st full day with Grandma here. So what have we been up to??
Making gingerbread sleighs (that my Mother in law brought all the way from WASHINGTON..!!
Watching Toni buy an ungodly amount of candy and baking supplies for Gingerbread houses
Playing pounce
Decorating our Christmas tree
Sipping coffee
Lovin little boys
Our plans..
Head to Nashville for Ez to get his hair cut
Visit Santa
See family
Enjoy the Christmas season in every wonderful way imaginable
Oh and my so sweet husband has requested a mom and son dinner date.... So cute!!! I hope one day my boys take me out.. Precious!!
Check back soon because there might just be a few more tasty sweets on the 'must bake' list. I won't be stingy with the recipes either.
Bye friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment