Thursday, September 23, 2010

Feels like FALL!!

This is the first week where there isn't a 90 degree day in the forecast! As a matter of fact, there is only ONE day in the 80's on the 7 day forecast. WooHoo! Now hopefully we'll get a fall and not jump straight to winter.


On my fall to do list:

Celebrate my wonderful husbands b-day
Go to the pumpkin patch
Fully clothe my children who have spent the summer mostly naked ;)
Make pumpkin bread
Walk through bicentennial park (WITH a pumpkin spice late in hand!!)
Trick -or- treating
Wear fall colored nail polish
Photograph the kiddos in the fall tree awesomeness
and
Keep my windows open with air and heat off as much as possible


sounds pretty good to me! Oh and on top of that I get to have a 4-day get away to Arizona for one of my closest friends wedding in October. It should be tons of fun! I hope you're all enjoying your last weekend in September!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Sounds like a fantastic fall!!

Nicole M. said...

It has gotten very chilly here! Finally feeling like fall and I love it!!!