Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Well. HELLO. there!


We ARE still alive and doing well.. but I have done a horrible thing. How have I gone THIS LONG without blogging? Please forgive me (that is if I still have anyone interested in reading about my life!) Well what have I been up to? Not a whole lot. Just loving my (crazy) life with two little boys. They really love each other and it melts my heart. Just yesterday they started keeping each other up during nap time laughing, tickling (through the crib) and getting each other all wound up. Really cute. We were also in Washington for a MONTH visiting family and giving Ali a surprise visit!! So much fun! We stayed busy going to farmers market, boating, play dates, relaxing, bbq-ing, playing games, going to wild waves and just enjoying loved ones. We've been back about three weeks now.. it's still hot as can be out.. waiting for the beautiful fall weather of Tennessee.

Check in again soon. I promise to never let it go so long again!!



No comments: