First- SHELVES!
Tony hung these shelves for me! I love them!
Here is Ezra's idea of decorating them.
Here is Ezra's idea of decorating them.
And here is Tony's.. please notice the Michael W. Smith CD nicely displayed on top.
Looks AWESOME babe! ;)
Second- TAGGIE BLANKETS!
Both of my boys like to put their finger through a tag of their stuffed animal while sucking their thumbs. So I thought they would LOVE this! Kingsley has become very attached, and Ezra.. not so much. But after all.. he is 3 haha.
Third- CURTAINS
My Mom made these cute curtains for Ezra's room! I love them..they tie everything together in there.

And Fourth- PAINT
My Mom helped me paint my laundry and connected bathroom an awesome blue. I really really love the way it turned out! We painted over a nasty brownish color in the bathroom, and an old taupe color in the laundry room.
So.. why have we been so busy?
Well.. 1, because most of these things needed to get done. And 2, because Tony was laid off last week. We are actually doing really well. (today) We know that God has a plan and we will be better off in the end. Sometimes it is hard to trust and to not question and worry about how we will make ends meet. At this point he is looking for full time work, but it is also a possibility that I will get a part time job and he will do freelance work from home. We shall see. Please keep us in your prayers if you think about it! We will continue to believe that God will bring his provision and show up in great ways for us, like he always has.
Well.. 1, because most of these things needed to get done. And 2, because Tony was laid off last week. We are actually doing really well. (today) We know that God has a plan and we will be better off in the end. Sometimes it is hard to trust and to not question and worry about how we will make ends meet. At this point he is looking for full time work, but it is also a possibility that I will get a part time job and he will do freelance work from home. We shall see. Please keep us in your prayers if you think about it! We will continue to believe that God will bring his provision and show up in great ways for us, like he always has.
1 comment:
hey! So I am SOOO late in reading this!! All of your updates look soo nice! Nice job! And I am so sorry to hear about Tony's job! We will be praying for you and Tony and the boys during this difficult time!!
Post a Comment