
You've got to try this recipe! I made this little treat yesterday and it was quiet delicious, if I do say so myself! It was easy and not extremely time consuming. In fact, if you weren't trying to keep up with an infant and a two year old.. you could whip it up much faster than I did! The only revision I made to the recipe is letting the cheesecake topped brownie cool in it's pan instead of on a cooling rack. I just couldn't get it out of the pan in one neat piece, so I left it alone. It is just as yummy as it looks. Perfect for every Peanut Butter & Chocolate lover out there.
6 comments:
oh, that sounds like such a fun treat - you amaze me Nicole!
oh YUM! It sounds delicious! Can't wait to try it!
Let me know what you think Stefanie! I amaze YOU... PEGGY CAMPFIELD?!? Yay!!! :)
she made some for me, guys!!! and it was sooooooo good!!! i had some for breakfast:)
Hi, Thank You for making my brownies and giving them such a wonderful review. Your blog is very nice,will follow along. When you said the part about the cooling rack it made me realize I didn't write the recipe very clear. I leave them in the pan also and set them on the cooling rack. Thanks again.
I have Made them twice so far. They are fantastic. My son couldn't get enough of them and I am bringing some to my daughter in Penn. Thank you for a great recipe
Gina Cirincione
Post a Comment