Friday, March 26, 2010

my ezra is ALL BOY & a HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout out to my girl SALI!

As I was in the kitchen preparing dinner today I thought "Isn't it funny how my son can turn a pretty pink mylar balloon attached to a string, into a fire-hose?" He had been running around the house for about half an hour coming up with different scenarios. "Wow he really is ALL boy!!" I thought. I seriously thought this. The next thing that ran across my mind must have been "That boy is really being way to quiet.. I better check on him." I called out for him and his reply was "I'm hiding here so you don't see what I have." He is a very honest boy. ;) People.. I find my son hiding behind our couch, in the fetal position with my mascara wand in his hand.

Oh Ezra!

Now let me explain. I was not okay with this.
however I knew I needed a picture.

so. I told him I was taking a picture so he could see what he looked like.
Tricky. I know.


So after looking at this make up smeared face.. I'm thinking after all.. maybe he is not ALL boy.

MOVING ON-
Happy Birthday
to my Bffer Sali Sennis!!!



How did this hot mama have a baby ONE MONTH ago?

We had our peeps over tonight for a little b-day party for this lovely lady! It was fun. We had Italian Sausage Soup, and (of coarse) funfetti cupcakes and ice cream for dessert. Yummy. Love you Ali! I hope you have a fantastic year!!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

oh my word, that is SO funny! What a sneak! Hopefully he didn't get any mascara onto anything else!

The Mann's said...

No..luckily it was just his face!! :) He's a crazy boy!

A to Z said...

thanks for the shoutout sicole sann