Monday, March 15, 2010

3 months

KINGSLEY

He's growing like crazy. Becoming so interactive. He responds to our voices and facial expressions. He's got this sweet innocent look about him, he sort of tilts his head down and stares up at me. He is such a good and sweet boy. I'm adoring all of the smiles, giggles and noises. I love him with all of my heart!



what did the past month hold?

feb 24th- first night in crib
feb 27th- slept 945-515 (1st time through the night).
on a pretty good schedule.. eat-up-sleep repeat.
eats every 3hrs during day.
smiles at us.
march 5th- first giggle.
march 6th- left Tennessee for 1st time..went to Arkansas.
seems to be a mama's boy..no complaints here!
really found his thumb around march 10th.
I honestly think he may be teething.
LOVES his brother..so interested in him.

1 comment:

J Yo said...

His eyes are GORGEOUS!! You've got a little heart breaker on your hands, Nicole... ;)