I'll be holding a baby by Tuesday!
-Ezra was 4 days late and came 2 days before my scheduled induction
-Baby #2 is 2 days late and I have 2 days before my scheduled induction
If he's not here by Monday night at 5pm- I'll be induced. At my last appointment on.. hmm what day was that..Thursday I think.. I had not had any change in my dilation. I'm not super super super anxious.. but I feel like there is NOTHING else to do but HAVE A BABY. I'm just staring around the house... bored. bored. bored.
I'm ready for my baby.. but can I skip past the pain?
-Ezra was 4 days late and came 2 days before my scheduled induction
-Baby #2 is 2 days late and I have 2 days before my scheduled induction
If he's not here by Monday night at 5pm- I'll be induced. At my last appointment on.. hmm what day was that..Thursday I think.. I had not had any change in my dilation. I'm not super super super anxious.. but I feel like there is NOTHING else to do but HAVE A BABY. I'm just staring around the house... bored. bored. bored.
I'm ready for my baby.. but can I skip past the pain?
Just in case you forgot how small and precious a newborn is.. I've put up Ezra's newborn pictures. How SWEET! I can't believe how much my baby has grown- and can't wait to hold another one SO TINY!




No comments:
Post a Comment