Wednesday, December 2, 2009

giving


included-
christmas oven mitts-
christmas kitchen towels-
decorative plaque-
candy & other treats-
pinecones-
cookie cutters-
christmas cards-

I honestly have the most giving and wonderful neighbors. They are a sweet older couple who live across the street from us. They were never able to have children so told us that they 'adopt' others as their own. They are just so generous and thoughtful.. sending dinners and desserts over, coupons, new magazines, new clothes, and home decor and tons and tons and tons of other things. Last weekend we had just got back from finishing Ezra's Christmas shopping at Target and I see these two gifts sitting on my rocking chair. I was just touched again by how sweet these people are. Not that this is out of the ordinary for them.. but it warmed me in a big CHRISTMAS kind of way. :) Now I am inspired to give.

No comments: