Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had a great Halloween. Ezra was of coarse a dinosaur.
The cutest one I've ever seen!
He was so interested in trick or treating with all the other kids in the neighborhood.. AND he started walking in to one lady's house. Haha. We went to a couple of houses in our neighborhood, but mostly all around my mom's.
What a cute kid. Wow- this was his last Halloween flying solo.. next year he'll have an 11 month old brother with him!



It got pretty cold and we decided to come in. I had been wanting carrot cake.. and had super cute Halloween cookie cutters..
so I decided we'd use them on the cake!
Haha. It was fun.. they were nothing to look at.. but they tasted SO DELICIOUS
and it was cute doing it with my boy.

And as icing on the cake..
here is a picture of baby's 1st Halloween!

HAHAHAHA. I know.. I know.. I'm CRAZY!

2 comments:

J Yo said...

Oh my goodness!! You're so cute...love that painted belly... :)

Thinking of you and praying that this last stretch goes well for you! That sweet baby will be in your arms in NO TIME! :)

The Mann's said...

Thanks Jessica.. and I appreciate your prayers!! Keep em comin! ;) :)