My baby shower was on Saturday!
It was so much fun.. my mom, Ali and Jenna did a great job hosting it. It was at the cabana at Ali's apartments and it was just beautiful. The games were fun, the food was delicious, and I'm so glad we got to celebrate this little baby. One sweet thing my mom planned was to have each guest decorate a square that will be sewn into a quilt for the baby.
Here I am about to take me and the baby off in flight with this big bouquet of balloons.
It was so much fun.. my mom, Ali and Jenna did a great job hosting it. It was at the cabana at Ali's apartments and it was just beautiful. The games were fun, the food was delicious, and I'm so glad we got to celebrate this little baby. One sweet thing my mom planned was to have each guest decorate a square that will be sewn into a quilt for the baby.
Here I am about to take me and the baby off in flight with this big bouquet of balloons.
Jenna sandwiched between two preggos. Haha.
The girls at the craft table.

We had lots of fun and I want to thank the three of them for doing such an amazing job. I was spoiled!! At the end of the night we had to figure out what to do with the two balloon bouquets.. I took one home for Ezra and made a wish for my baby and let the other go flying into the dark night sky. (My moms idea.. hehe) Loved it!
PS- No idea WHY my font is underlined at the top?!
2 comments:
I like the pics in black & white wayyyy better than color! good work.
Oh Nicole - you are a beautiful baby momma! I cannot wait to meet your little guy...it won't be long now!
love you to pieces.
Post a Comment