I can't find my cable to upload pictures. . and with out pictures my blogs would be dull. But I'm actually SICK of looking at the same post on my page when I go there to visit the blogs I follow. So selfishly.. I'm putting something else up here.. ANYTHING else! I do plan to track down that cable so I can get some pictures and good blogs goin' on!
Sorry for being a bore! This is pretty exciting though. I'm 27 weeks pregnant now! WOW. It's going so fast. We've been busy busy trying to think up a great name. It's been VERY VERY hard this time around. We cannot agree on a name. But when we finally name that precious boy, I'll let you know!

I've been feeling pretty good. Just tired.. and feeling like my belly is really heavy. I've started having a hard time putting shoes on, and that kind of thing. I really can't believe that I have less than 3 months. It's flyyyying by. . we'll see if it stays that way as I get closer and closer to my due date.
No comments:
Post a Comment