
The boy I love.
My heart aches a bit to think my love will soon be divided between two children. I just want to pour all of it out on Ezra right now.. and tell him a million times he's Mommy's favorite. It makes me a little sick to think about all of this. But I keep telling myself that I'm blessing him with the best gift of all.
A life long best friend.
My heart aches a bit to think my love will soon be divided between two children. I just want to pour all of it out on Ezra right now.. and tell him a million times he's Mommy's favorite. It makes me a little sick to think about all of this. But I keep telling myself that I'm blessing him with the best gift of all.
A life long best friend.
1 comment:
Let me just say this...I felt the same way, BUT...your love doesn't divide, it just multiplies!! Now that I'm a mother of two, I simply have a new capacity to love two kids that wasn't there before. Your attention and time will be divided for sure, but your love will not. Ezra will always be your baby...even when compared to your new little one he'll seem so big and grown up.
Okay, now I'm getting weepy...all that was just to say that your heart will swell and you'll have more love to give.
Enjoy this last bit of time with just him, though! Those moments will soon be few and far between... :)
P.S. Can I still blame these teary moments on my hormones if I had my baby over 3 months ago?!? :)
Post a Comment