Friday, July 17, 2009

What's goin' on?!

* I'm super excited because my Aunt Elaine is beginning to make the baby a quilt! She's making it to match the cowboy room which the boys will share .. and she's even making big brother Ez his very own. Yay! Can't wait to see them!!

* I'm working on opening an etsy shop. Hope to have it ready sometime next week.


* Ezra's been being pretty cute and wanting to play with me and love on me lots more than usual. Guess he knew I needed it!


* I've got lots of sewing projects to do. LOTS. Problem is.. I haven't the SLIGHTEST clue how to sew. SEWWWW I'm going to be calling on my Mama! I'm going to be making curtains.. probably 3 panels.. and then I'm going to take crib bedding I bought and make it magically become bassinet size. SEWWW EXCITING! Haha.. sorry.. gotta do it! It's SEW tempting! ;)

1 comment:

A to Z said...

You are SEW funny!!!!!!!!!