*says 'Goo Moning' (Good Morning)
*loves being outside.
*blames his toots on Daddy. He toots and then says 'Daddy toot!' (Even when Daddy's at work.)
*says 'pay minute' usually said when he isn't ready to go to bed. This was birthed from me saying 'Ok, you can play a couple more minutes!'
*says 'yes ma'am' even to Daddy..and when other kids are grumbling he looks at them and loudly bursts out 'YES MA'AM' as if telling them to be polite.
*LOVES CURIOUS GEORGE. Asks to watch it about 46 times a day!!
*Is a total Daddy's boy.
*after a nap, I asked him if he had any dreams he said 'ribbit' so I said 'ribbit or rabbit?' and he said 'peter rabbit' :)
*holds his hands together when praying for our food.
*has spent a LOT of time in Time-Out recently. Seriously.. good thing he is so cute.
OH and how could I forget
*'eat honey' this is what my son says when he's hungry it means 'eat hungry' Haha.
we LOVE this little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment