Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I've finally got something to say!

Some of you know.. but I want to officially announce that I am pregnant with baby number 2!!! I'm almost 12 weeks along and due December 10th. We're so excited! Ezra and the baby will be just shy of 2 1/2 years apart. Ezra already says 'Baby, Mommy tummy' and kisses it and says 'Hi'. He's going to be a great big brother. I've had two ultrasounds already.. and everything looks great! Yay.. now I can get back to my blogging days.. all I've had to say is 'Hey.. I'm having a baby!'

4 comments:

christy said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait!!

Stefanie said...

congratulations!! We are soo excited for you!

J Yo said...

I already said it on Facebook, but congratulations! That's so incredibly exciting. I hope you're feeling great and keep us posted on how things go for you guys! :)

A to Z said...

I guess now you'll have to change your blog to 'littlebabymakesFOUR' now?!