Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tornado watch mama and two little boys...

We've been under tornado warnings today. I took the two little boys to cover in the tub. What a scary thing! The news doesn't help at all either. Thankfully we've got Jesus on our side.. and the warning is over for us this time. I'm looking out the window right now and the rain is pouring down so hard it looks like a river flowing down my street. The type of rain where you'd be soaking wet after stepping out for only a split second. They are evacuating some homes in Spring Hill due to flooding. These are the days I appreciate not having to leave my home to go to work.

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Glad to hear you are all ok! We'll be praying for safety!

J Yo said...

NO WAY!! Stay safe everyone and we'll be praying for you. Keep posting so we know you're okay!! :)

The Mann's said...

Thanks guys for your prayers! .. It's passed. TN is just crazy like that!!!